HIGH QUALITY POLYMER SEALING SOLUTIONS FOR THE SEMICONDUCTOR MARKET.
The semiconductor industry lives - and dies - by a simple creed: smaller, faster and cheaper. The benefit of being tiny is pretty simple: finer lines mean more transistors can be packed onto the same chip. The more transistors on a chip, the faster it can do its work.
Creavey Seal understands the semiconductor industry is highly cyclical and can experience significant peaks in demand and we recognise the need for us to be agile and responsive if we are to remain as one of the major polymer suppliers into this demanding sector. Supplying quality critical products for high vacuum semiconductor lithography machines, we are dedicated to providing advanced sealing solutions for some of the world’s most demanding and quality critical applications.
With more than 30 years of experience in developing and manufacturing polymer sealing components, Creavey Seal, with the support of NES, has built an impressive knowledge base and in-depth understanding of the unique and specific requirements of each market we serve. This ensures that our polymer sealing solutions meet all legislative and manufacturing performance standards.
- Compatible with most process media
- On-site clean room (ISO6/class 1000 level) and specialist 'vac-pac' packaging to ensure a high state of cleanliness
- Marketing leading bonding process including Viton™ to titanium
- Verified low out-gassing materials suitable for contamination critical applications
- Operating temperatures in the range from -20°C to +240°C (-4°F to +400°F)
- Full manufacturing traceability to customer requirement
For information relating to the selection of material compound for semi-conductor applications please click on the links below to access our material compound database.
MATERIAL COMPOUND DATASHEETS
Please contact NES for details of our low outgassing genuine Viton™ materials suitable for semi-conductor applications.