WITH MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE MANUFACTURE OF HOT VULCANISED O RINGS, NES HAS BUILT A REPUTATION AS MARKET LEADERS WHICH ALLOWS BOTH NES & CREAVEY SEAL TO DELIVER OUTSTANDING TOLERANCES AND A JOINT STRENGTH OF 90% OF A FULLY MOULDED PRODUCT.
High quality materials used as standard - NES is a Chemours™ licensee - ensure a very low compression set for a this top quality product.
VulcOrings (or cord rings) are used in many markets across diverse applications due to profile and material versatility, providing a cost effect sealing solution for end users wishing to avoid expensive tooling costs associated with fully moulded O Rings.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE AN NES VULCORING
- Cost effective and fast alternative to moulded seals
- Typical joint strength of around 90% of a fully moulded part due to the use of parent material which ensures no loss of material characteristics across the join. NES prides itself for not using glue in the manufacture of their VulcOrings
- All core for NES VulcOrings is extruded in-house which ensures full dimension control where we are able to meet E1 and tighter tolerances
- Lowest industry compression set values (as low as 5.9%) to ensure a longer sealing life
- Standard CSDs ranging from 1.78mm up to 40mm with no upper limit on ID
- No tooling charges for NES standard CSDs
- Same day emergency service available for small quantities & high volumes by agreement (subject to availability)
With a clear focus on customer service, NES recognises that lead times are very often critical for VulcOring customers so offers:
- Rapid Day 3 guaranteed delivery
- Emergency Same Day Production
Call our Customer Service team for more information.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR VULCORINGS?
Why not contact us regarding how our market leading VulcOrings can benefit you and your application? Contact us now >